Oilala Bag in Box Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- NON-OXIDIZING- The revolutionary bag in a box package is designed to protect your oil for as long as needed. Inserted within the box is a bag that is designed for keeping out oxygen even after opening. The oil will remain fresh as if sealed in a glass bottle. It is the perfect product for those who wish to use premium EVOO for everyday use, without having to purchase many small glass bottles. With a pop-out spout, the box is easy to use and keep clean. No more mess pouring from the top of a tin.
- PRODUCT OF APULIA, ITALY- classic Italian characteristics, such as green tomatoes and artichokes with a finishing of pleasant bitterness combined with a unique spiciness. Apulia is the heart of olive oil production in Italy, accounting for 40% of all Italian EVOO production. Given its Prominence, Oilala has the access to the most Cutting-edge technology, and modern techniques for olive oil production in the world.
- HARVEST 2019/20- Get the freshest oil possible with the 2019/20 harvest of Oilala's famous Coratina. The oil is harvested and pressed within 6 hours, after which it is immediately filtered to remove any sediment that does not belong in the oil. A more expensive way of milling, as it adds a step to the process, but it is important for keeping an oil stable, and balanced. Chemical results ensure quality with just .17 acidity, and a whopping 744 total polyphenols.
- AWARD WINNING- for four straight years Oilala has won gold at the prestigious NYIOOC, which is one of the worlds largest olive oil competitions. Over the years Oilala has also won gold in Japan, Los Angeles, and Italy. The various EVOO competitions take place a few months after the harvest ends. Oilalas consistency in winning gold can give you the confidence that you will receive one of the worlds finest EVOO's.
- FAMILY FARM- An artisanal production from the family farm of the Boraccinos who reside on the land. Led by 3rd generation producer Spiros Boraccino , Oilala has reached an unparalleled level of excellence. This oil, is made using their own olives, and under their supervision, with generations of experience. Using hand picked olives, experience, and modern techniques, is the art used to create a consistent winner year after year