Coratina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Product Of Italy, Barletta Puglia
Size : 500ml
Olive variety: Coratina
- PRODUCT OF PUGLIA/APULIA, ITALY- classic Italian characteristics, such as green tomatoes and artichokes with a finishing of pleasant bitterness combined with a unique spiciness. Apulia is the heart of olive oil production in Italy, accounting for 40% of all Italian EVOO production. Given its Prominence, Oilala has the access to the most Cutting-edge technology, and modern techniques for olive oil production in the world.
- HARVEST 2020/21- Get the freshest oil possible with the 2019/20 harvest of Oilalas famous Coratina. The oil is harvested and pressed within 6 hours, after which it is immediately filtered to remove any sediment that does not belong in the oil. A more expensive way of milling, as it adds a step to the process, but it is important for keeping an oil stable, and balanced. Chemical results ensure quality with just .17 acidity, and a whopping 744 total polyphenols (see image 5 for full analysis)
- AWARD WINNING- 2020 Gold award at the New York International Olive Oil Competition! For five straight years Oilala has won gold at the prestigious NYIOOC, which is one of the worlds largest olive oil competitions. Over the years Oilala has also won gold in Japan, Los Angeles, and Italy. The various EVOO competitions take place a few months after the harvest ends. Oilalas consistency in winning gold can give you the confidence that you will receive one of the worlds finest EVOO's.
- FAMILY FARM- An artisanal production from the family farm of the Boraccinos who reside on the land. Led by 3rd generation producer Spiros Boraccino (image 4), Oilala has reached an unparalleled level of excellence. This oil, is made using their own olives, and under their supervision, with generations of experience. Using hand picked olives, experience, and modern techniques, is the art used to create a consistent winner year after year
- BEAUTIFUL PACKAGING- With an emphasis in details, Oilala goes out of their way to ensure everything is top quality. This includes everything from the oil, bottle, and packaging. The bottle is graced with a label of a beautiful unique design, and is bright, colorful, and fun, making it an ideal gift.
From the typical native olive of the Apulian territory, an oil characterized by an intense fruity and great personality; it has a rich and complex aroma with a fruity typical of fresh tones of freshly cut grass, artichoke and green tomato. In closing, harmonious bitter and inimitable spicy sensation. Ideal with fish and meat tartare, legume soups, bruschetta, pizza, fresh cheeses (burrata, mozzarella, ricotta, stracciatella), grilled meat and fish, grilled vegetables. Very low acidity and very high content of polyphenols and tocopherols. Try one of the best oils in the world. 5our years in a row gold medal at the prestigious NYIOOC including 2020! This is the new stock, so fresh that awards wont be given for another 4 months. based on our experience with it We expect another gold!