Alonso Olive Oil: Arbequina 2023
Product Of Chile
Unit Dimensions: 11x2x2 inches.
Unit Weights: 1.9 lbs
- PRODUCT OF CHILE- Alonso is a family farm in the O’Higgins region of central Chile. The family has its roots in Spain and decided to bring the taste of home to this new world. The added benefit being that all the machinery and techniques are in accordance with the latest in the process of making EVOO. for example, from when the olives are harvested until they reach the mill is done in within 90 minutes, which is exceptionally quicker than most "old world" EVOO's.
- FRESH HARVEST -.Enjoy the most recent harvest from Alonso, made in the southern hemisphere, in what would be the spring season of the Northern hemisphere. Experience the excellence of the Mediterranean from a whole new world with its own unique flavor profiles. An unfiltered EVOO with an acidity level of less than .2, ensures the chemical quality, while numerous awards ensures the taste is there to match.
- AWARD WINNING-Gold Medal at the Terra Olivo competition, held each year in Israel. The Arbequina has won many international awards over the years, proving to not just be a great oil, but an oil that is of consistent quality
- DELICATE OIL- The Arbequina is well known as a more delicate and fruity oil. Alonso's Arbequina fits that profile quite well with a fruity aroma of apple, grass and herbs.
- BEAUTIFUL PACKAGING- With an emphasis in details, Alonso goes out of their way to ensure everything is top quality. This includes everything from the oil, bottle, and packaging. The box is magnificent, and bottle is graced a beautiful unique design. Having the box makes it an excellent choice when looking for the ideal gift.
This Arbequina is a delicate/medium olive oil, with fruity notes of cut grass and apples. It is of Spanish origin and is commonly used as a dipping oil, and for other light purposes, such as salads, pasta, or or drizzled over roasted veggies.
Situated in the picturesque O’Higgins region of central Chile, Alonso own 1,500 acres planted with a variety of different olive trees. Their mission is to ensure the optimal delivery from tree to table of their complex extra virgin olive oils for your enjoyment.
TERRA OLIVO GRAND PRESTIGE GOLD 2020