Alonso Olive Oil Koroneiki
Product of Chile
Unit Dimensions: 11x2x2 inches.
Unit Weights: 1.9 lbs
- PRODUCT OF CHILE- Harvest 2019! Alonso is a family farm in the O’Higgins region of central Chile. The family has its roots in Spain and decided to bring the taste of home to this new world. The added benefit being that all the machinery and techniques are in accordance with the latest in the process of making EVOO. for example, from when the olives are harvested until they reach the mill is done in within 90 minutes, which is exceptionally quicker than most "old world" EVOO's.
- FRESH HARVEST 2019-.Enjoy the most recent harvest from Alonso, made in the southern hemisphere, in what would be the spring season of the Northern hemisphere. Experience the excellence of the Mediterranean from a whole new world with its own unique flavor profiles. An unfiltered EVOO with an acidity level of less than .2, ensures the chemical quality, while numerous awards ensures the taste is there to match.
- AWARD WINNING- With a gold medal at the Sounth American hosted Olivinus competition, the Koroneiki has continued its outstanding track record of winning medals year in and year out. With many medals won over the course of several years, the koroneiki has shown consistency and quality each and every year.
- MEDIUM/ROBUST INTENSITY- From the Greek Koroneiki, Alonso brings its own terroir to give a unique twist to the famous variety. with notes of banana, tropical fruits and spices, it is a wonderful complement to more heavier dishes such as roasted potatoes with onions, and most meat dishes.
- EAUTIFUL PACKAGING- With an emphasis in details, Alonso goes out of their way to ensure everything is top quality. This includes everything from the oil, bottle, and packaging. The box is magnificent, and bottle is graced a beautiful unique design. Having the box makes it an excellent choice when looking for the ideal gift.
Alonso Koroneiki is a greek variety , a fruity oil with medium intensity, with leaves of green grass, hints of bannana, and flowers.
Situated in the picturesque O’Higgins region of central Chile, Alonso own 1,500 acres planted with a variety of different olive trees. Their mission is to ensure the optimal delivery from tree to table of their complex extra virgin olive oils for your enjoyment
OLIVINUS IOOC 2017, Grand Prestige Gold
TERRAOLIVO 2017, Grand Prestige Gold