Copy of Alonso Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Koroneiki 2019 5 Liters
- PRODUCT OF CHILE- Harvest 2019! Alonso is a family farm in the O’Higgins region of central Chile. The family has its roots in Spain and decided to bring the taste of home to this new world. The added benefit being that all the machinery and techniques are in accordance with the latest in the process of making EVOO. for example, from when the olives are harvested until they reach the mill is done in within 90 minutes, which is exceptionally quicker than most "old world" EVOO's.
- HARVEST 2019-.Made in the southern hemisphere, in what would be the spring season of the Northern hemisphere. Experience the excellence of the Mediterranean from a whole new world with its own unique flavor profiles. An unfiltered EVOO with an acidity level of less than .2, ensures the chemical quality, while numerous awards ensures the taste is there to match.
- AWARD WINNING-Gold Medal at the Terra Olivo competition, held each year in Israel. The Arbequina has won many international awards over the years, proving to not just be a great oil, but an oil that is of consistent quality
- GREAT VALUE- Save money, by getting top quality, award winning olive oil at a great price. Stored in a food grade dark Plastic bottle, this evoo will taste as good as those fancy glass bottles...for a fraction of the price. Excellent for the home cook, who uses quality olive oil in their cooking to enhance the flavor off the food, and to fill the house with an unmistakable aroma, of good quality evoo
- DELICATE OIL- The Arbequina is well known as a more delicate and fruity oil. Alonso's Arbequina fits that profile quite well with a fruity aroma of apple, grass and herbs.