Olive oil Tasting Glass, Blue, Professional size, Tulip shape, Made in Italy, Handblown Cobalt Blue Glass (1)
- PROFESSIONAL TASTING GLASS- This Cobalt Blue Glass, is the very same shape, style, and size used by judges across all of the major olive oil competitions. It is measured perfectley to size, and its tulip shape allows for maxium aroma, when sniffing extra virgin olive oil.
- MADE IN ITALY- Made by the finest artisans in Italy, this handblown glass reflects the true craftsmanship of Italian made products. With its lightweight design, and its vibarant color., it stands out as a piece of art
- BLUE COLOR- The glass is designed, as per the recommnedation of olive oe oil judges and experts, to not allow the taster to discern the color of the oil. When judging olive oil, color is not a reflection of quality. TO keep any bias, the blue allows for none of the color in the oil to show.
- ULTIMATE OIL EXPERIENCE- The small size of the glass, coupled with its wide bottom and narrow top, makes it the perfect option when trying a new oil. Just 15 ml of oil can be used to fill the wide bottom and the narrow top brings the aroma of the oil to concentrated area. Tating from a glass is important as other materials can affect the flavor of the oil.
- HOW TO USE- pour about 15 ml of olive oil, or enough EVOO to coat the bottom of the glass. Then cover with your hand and slowly rotate on an angle with your other hand. The purpose of covering the oil is to keep the aromas in, and the hand on the bottom is to warm the oil, to help coax the aroma out of the oil. Keep at an angle so the oil coats more surface area of the glass, and allows for more of the aroma to be released. After sniffing take a sip from the glass, and enjoy.